RECIPES BY BORDE
WILD MUSHROOM RISOTTO
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked rice, rinsed & prepared for a rice cooker
- 2 1/8 cups water (or as per your rice cooker's standard rice to liquid ratio)
- 40g (1,41 oz) or Gourmet Mix Mushroom
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 carrot, peeled ans cut into thin rounds
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tablespoons minced parsley
PREPARATION TIME 5 MIN - COOK TIME 30 MIN – EASY TO PREPARE
Place the rinsed rice in a rice cooker and add the water, minced shallot, and carrot rounds.
Add the dried mix mushrooms without rehydrating them.
Cook for 30 minutes, stirring to mix all ingredients well, after the first 15 minutes.
Empty the rice from the cooker onto a platter and add the cream, stirring to mix well.
Garnish with the minced parsley and serve.